Registration is FREE. In order to join us online, please click the links below to register for the session(s) you are interested in:
- AI Workshop Morning Sessions (Thai)
- AI Workshop Afternoon Sessions (English)
- Opening Session & Evolution of Telemedicine, AI & Digital Health in Ophthalmology
- What’s New in AI & Digital Health Algorithms in Various Ophthalmic Subspecialties
- Regulatory & Social Perspectives of Telemedicine, AI & Digital Health in Ophthalmology + Lunch Symposium
- Telemedicine, AI & Digital Health in Ophthalmology in the Post-COVID 19 World & Free Papers
APTOS 2021 can accommodate a maximum of 1,000 participants. Free access will be granted on a first come first serve basis the moment you join our annual symposium. The 1,001st attendee will not be allowed into the webinar and will be prompted that the event is full. The best way not to miss it will be getting ready for the webinar a bit ahead of the scheduled time so that you can be with us once it is broadcast. Please be sure that you do sync your calendar when you sign up to receive meeting reminders. You will be admitted to the waiting room in case the preceding session overruns. Please be patient and wait for the session you have signed up to begin.
One must watch all the sessions in order to get a certificate of attendance. Attendees can then present the certificate to their local accreditation body for CME credits. It is entirely at the discretion of the local accreditation body to award the CME credits or not.
We will check the attendee report to verify. Attendance in the AI Workshop is an elective. The afternoon sessions are powered by Google and will be conducted in English. Click here for more information.